Malvaney & Associates helps clients prepare for and get through the unexpected by assessing potential threats and finding the best ways to avoid those threats. In today’s business atmosphere, it is recommended that companies assess, mitigate, and monitor certain risks involved with their daily operations. In addition, procedures must be established to manage the uncertainty involved in operations, which requires developing protocol and implementing tools that will lead to lessened risk.
Malvaney & Associates helps companies offset business liabilities related to compliance and enforcement regulations from government agencies like EPA and OSHA. George Malvaney helps you navigate the system within government agencies so you can correctly file reports, prevent violations, protect your company from fines and negotiate settlements when necessary.
Professional Affiliations, Certifications and Professional Presentations
- Certified Explosives Technician, State of Louisiana
- Member, Hydrogen Fluoride Industry Practices Institute and Chemical Manufacturers Association – HF Panel, PPE Task Group
- Mississippi Manufacturers Association; Environmental Affairs and Industrial Training Committees
- Certified EPA Senior and Specialized Response Manager for Region VI
- Delivered presentations concerning hydrofluoric acid response to the following entities:
AlliedSignal, Inc. Safety Seminar for HF Refinery Alkylation Units; Williamsburg, VA
Hydrogen Fluoride Industry Practices Institute Safety Seminar; Tampa, FL
American Petroleum Institute National Refinery Meeting; New Orleans, LA
Phillips Petroleum Company International HF Symposium; Las Vegas, NV